Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Detour

This morning I went to water aerobics for my last morning in Pinedale. It is a very fun group of women. It is a good workout each morning. After coffee and a bowl of cereal, I was on the road.

As I was driving I decided since I had the time, I would stop by Ft. Bridger. It was well worth the drive. I will upload some pictures when I get to a working computer.

I went into the fort sutler's store which was manned by a retired baptist preacher. When I told him the story of my travels, he sent me across the street to the superintedent's office. They took copies of my paperwork on John O'Donnell. I am so impressed by all of the kindness of all the people I have met on this adventure of mine.

I miss joking with my cousin, Cork, and talking genealogy with his wife, Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment