Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Route

This will be my route. I will be traveling 5-6 hours per day. The total distance of my trip will be 3, 583 miles. I plan to leave the Saturday after summer school is over.

On Monday, I will take my car in for summer servicing to check belts, hoses, air conditioning, etc. Katie and Colleen probably remember the trip back to Cape Cod when our air conditioning went out in Arizona. It was a hot trip, but an enjoyable one. I do not want to experience that again. Traveling alone as I am, I feel that it is good to have everything checked out (well, that is what AAA recommends).

After the car servicing, I will post a more detailed itinerary. I hope to be posting each day to let you know where I have been and what I have seen. It is now 27 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment